Purchase with confident !!!
- Payment can pay by:
- 1.PAYPAL (included Credit card through paypal).
- 2.Western Union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank Transfer to My Thailand's Account
- We SHIPPING to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? ">send Message by EMAIL or Click here
- Registered member required Please log-in to get special Price & Place Order
- In Stock
- Product Code:
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: BRONZE STATUE KHMER 4 HAND STANDING FIGURE FEMALE GODDESS SATI PRE-ANGKORIAN ERA REBIRTH DEITY GREEN SKIN THAI AMULET.
ANTIQUES KHMER 4 HAND LADY OF REBIRTH DEITY WEALTH STATUE , POWERFUL ANCIENT PEACEFUL AMULETS
- Creator 师傅/庙名: *UnKnow Monk
- Years made 年份 : Ancient age Old made
- Main Material 原料 : Bronze Nawa Green Skin
- Good Effective for : Gambling Excellent, fulfill wishes, lucky with windfall
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*This Piece is holy stuff, Hard to find, Most Rare*.
An exquisite Khmer Bronze sculpture of a Female Goddess, probably that of 'Sati', stylistically and iconographically executed in traditional 'Pre-Angkor' style, from Khmer mythology. The figure is presented in its original unrepaired condition as found, a solid light weight cast elegantly modeled from the lost wax method. Features of the statue retain characteristics of the earliest Pre-Angkorian era, appearing delicate and refine with natural movement.
Early Khmer Bronze statue of a female deity discovered over 60 years ago in the Ban Muang district of Sakon Nakhon province of northern Thailand, duely noting as possibly one of the earliest known examples of pre angkorian statuary produced during the reign of the Khmer Empire's existence in present day Thailand.
In this context the statue of Sati can be understood as Shiva's first consort, a devoted and faithful wife, a personification of the divine female energy and manifestation of the goddess Adi Shakti, who took human birth at the suggestion of Brahma, she was born daughter of Daksha Prajapati, son of Brahma. In asking goddess Sati to take human birth, Brahma's plan was that she would entice Shiva with humble devotions bringing him out of his long meditation as an ascetic recluse and marry him.
This statue is exceptional, displaying supple modelling, fashioned with a full face and hair arranged in a 'Chignon', depicted standing in 'samabhanga' with her feet firmly planted on a square plinth, she is gracefully poised with four hands raised in mudra, while holding a root of 'utpala' or blue lotus, broken off at the bud(s).
Her figure is modest with broad hips and bare breasted, wearing a long stylized sampot wound around her hips, fastened by a plain belt. All of the decorations of the garment are fashioned by carefully inscribed incisions, the wide central panel draped to the garment hem, as well as the curvered pattern of the loincloth.
Her youthful face resembles a full moon with wide fleshy lips, and earlobes deformed by wearing heavy earring pendants. The modelling of the slightly taunt body appears to have been based on natural observation with the hands raised in the 'vitarka' mudra, the gesture of argument or debate. Because it was modeled in the round it can be asssumed it was made as an object of worship and not part of a architectural decoration, through comparison with statues in the Phnom Da A group of Cambodia, it can be inferred that it probably represents Shiva's first wife 'Sati'.
Origin from small Province, northern Thailand.
Khmer Period 'Pre Angkor' style.
Nice skin green cast of Bronze, aged patina w/ heavy malchite oxidation .Excellent Condition, with minor surface abrasions. Please view detailed photos for overall quality and minor imperfections of the item.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
พราย เป็น ความเชื่อโบราณของไทยล้านนา หมายถึงวิญญาณที่ชอบแฝงเร้นสิงสู่ในร่างคนหรือสิ่งของ มีการนำมาเลี้ยงเพื่อประโยชน์ต่าง ๆ อาทิ ทำให้หญิงหลงรัก ช่วยกระซิบบอกเหตุการณ์หรือทำนายทายทัก
PHA-BUCHA-STATUE is amulet Statue or figure of simbolic which use for put inside your home or office for make good luck and by catch FENG-SHUI
What Is Feng Shui?
Feng shui — which literally translates to "wind and water" — is the ancient Chinese art of placement. The goal is to enhance the flow of chi (life force or spiritual energy), and to create harmonious environments that support health, beckon wealth and invite happiness.
Feng Shui and Buddha Statues
Whenever you place any object in your home for a feng shui symbol or remedy, be sure you use the right element. For example, a metal Buddha placed in the northern sector of your home is typically an outstanding choice for location. The same statue placed in the east sector of your home won't have beneficial results. In fact, metal in a wood element sector can impede your feng shui design since metal cuts wood. Avoid putting a Buddha statue on the floor; this is deemed very disrespectful. If you opt for a Laughing Buddha, don't forget to rub his belly. While this isn't a requirement, many people claim that rubbing Buddha's belly everyday (the fatter the belly the better) will bring luck and prosperity to all in the home.
Feng Shui Rules for Buddha Placement
The first thing you want to do when placing a Buddha statue or any statue of a deity is to make sure the location is truly one of reverence. This means you should never place one in a bathroom or kitchen. Also, you want the height of the Buddha to be at least eye level. Looking down at a deity is considered rude and irreverent. Avoid placing near electrical outlets, elect or equipment with moving parts and motors. This type of activity disturbs the surrounding energy.
Most Auspicious Location for Your Buddha
- Facing the main door: Many feng shui consultants recommend placing the Buddha opposite the main front door of a home on a table that is about thirty inches high. This location allows Buddha to interact with the chi energy entering your home. From this position, the statue can neutralize any negative chi, and transform it from damaging to very lucky energy.
- Living room: Buddha is also quite comfortable in the living room. The best position for Buddha in the living room is facing the front door.
- On a desk: Students should place Buddha on their desks. This is a perfect location to enlist a little help with lessons and evoke Buddha auspicious energy for fulfilling your academic goals.
- Office table or reception's desk: For those that own a business, placing Buddha on a reception's desk can help bring prosperity to your company.
- Meditation garden: This is an ideal area for a Buddha statue. One of the most popular poses is the Meditation Buddha.
- Buddha altar: If you're Buddhist, then you already have an altar, just make sure you place this altar in your home where meditation and reflection can be practiced.
- Yoga room: If you practice yoga, then you have a special room or area of a room in your home devote to your exercise. This is an excellent place for a Buddha statue. Just be sure to place it eye level or higher.
This is a great item is a unique piece of the Siam Buddha amulet. There are in durring of 13th-19th century Siam Buddha.
Belived It will bring you good luck and peace. On the Old time when people in poor and disease. they all beg for the happiness and safety. Since ancient times in Thailand the Buddha has been associated with affluence and is a symbol of contentment and ease .
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement