Log-In as member to see price or message to seller
- Buyer can pay by:
- 2.Western union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank to Bank Transfer
- This item can ship to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? Message to seller with >>WhatsApp<<
- In Stock
- Product Code:
AC LerSri Pu KASEM ThaiYen
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Purchase with Confident,Satisfaction guarantee 100% full money back.
i am in thailand and i can ship to world wide by post air mail with tracking number.
purchase by pay with:
PAYPAL , WesternUnion or Bank Transfer.
if need more info please messager me or
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: HALF BIRD HUMAN LUCKY GAMBLING MONETARY WINDFALL LERSRI PU-KAI-KAEW THAI AMULET KASEM LOCKET GOLD.
LOCKET PHOTO GOLD SCREEN INSERT WITH HERMIT HEAD + KHUNPAEN + WESSUWAN + 4 FACE GOD + LEKLAI GEMS STONE, LERSRI PU-KAI-KAEW (HALF BIRD MAN WITH FANGS) GREAT SUCCESS IN BUSINESS AND MONETARY WINDFALL AND FORTUNE , ATTRACTION WINDFALL, WIN GAMBLING
- Creator 师傅/庙名: AC LerSri Pu KASEM ThaiYen
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2559 or 2016 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Holy Powder mixed
- Good Effective for : Bz: Several supernatural for Grown Up Bussiness
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*Full Insert with holy stuff mixed. All in one items*.
ปรากฎร่างเป็นมนุษย์ แต่มีเขี้ยว เล็บ และปีกใหญ่กลางหลังดั่งนกการเวก ดวงตาสีแดงมีพลัง รูปกายสีดำสนิท สง่างามสมเป็นบรมครูแห่งวิชาอาคม ตามประวัติ ครูกายแก้วนั้นมีถิ่นฐานเดิมอยู่ที่ปราสาทนครวัดนครธม ประเทศกัมพูชา เป็นครูบาอาจารย์ทั้งศาสตร์และศิลป์ในสมัยของพระเจ้าชัยวรมันที่ 7 จนเวลาล่วงเลยมากว่า 1000 ปี ครูกายแก้วก็ยังคงเป็นที่เคารพศรัทธาของเหล่าบรรดาลูกศิษย์สายเวทย์ทั้งหลายตลอดมา ด้วยตบะบารมีอันแก่กล้าที่สั่งสมมาเป็นระยะเวลายาวนาน ครูกายแก้วจึงมีอำนาจประทานทั้งโชคลาภ ทรัพย์สิน ความสำเร็จสมหวังทุกประการในชีวิตให้แก่ผู้ศรัทธ!!!
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Additional information of KHUN-PAEN
OLD Legend tells KHUN-PAEN (พระขุนแผน) is name of a man whom learn and has strong white & dark magic power.
He was very handsome and with multiple wives. One of his wives passed away while pregnant and Khun Paen reputedly used his magic to create a ghost child named 'Kuman Tong' from her womb.
KHUN-PAEN Amulets with the image believed to protect the bearer from danger and encourage prosperity.Tthem also believed tomagically help with one's love life and protect owner and them business
Phor-poo-lersri (พ่อปู่ฤษี) is same as the great teacher of monk and master in thailand , he is not only the observer religious precepts, but also has much knowledge, sciences and so on.
The venerable lersri tradition is therefore linked to the Buddhist tradition, and its practioners were hermits of sundry ascetic practices that nowadays are totally forgotten, as well as in touch with diverse practices from the Hindu and Animist traditions, one of their main principles being that extreme purification of one's body leads to purification of one's spirit in the attainment of Awakening.
From the origin the lersri enjoyed a lot of freedom in their life and Spiritual practice, having no fixed organization to watch over them and give them order, so they were living free lives, being living example of the joy there is to be a Holy man and help other being by miraculous ways.
The ancient teachers pay respects of Phor-poo-lersri as the highest teachers who have many benefits that teach to the students willingly. The highest teachers have built Phra lersri's picture of worshipping. And the latter period of time also go to worship "phra ersi" in order to make a merit.
The one who prepossessing "Phorpoo lersri " must honest in his occupation, strongly pay attention to Phor Poo will receive a good thing. Phorpoo lersri will bring that one prosperous, charming and selling, and also protect him out of the devils, dangerous as the glass for making everything as he wants and succeeds.
The merit of worshipping Phorpoo lersri is for the one who worship will receive the protection, has a charming and great kindness, succeed in duty and responsibility and has a luck and money, be richer and richer.
Phra Phrom(Thai: พระพรหม; from Sanskrit: Para Brahma) is the Thai representation of the deva Brahma, honored in Thai Hindu traditions. Phra Phrom is also worshiped in Chinese folk religion as the Four-Faced God (Chinese: 四面神; pinyin: Sìmiànshén) or Four-Faced Awakened One (Chinese: 四面佛; pinyin: Sìmiànfó).
Worshipers of the god usually offer incense, candles, jasmine flowers or jasmine garlands and young coconut milk (with water in them) in their worship, usually placing these offerings before all four heads of Phra Phrom, each head representing a different aspect of the deity; it is believed each side of Phra Phrom offers different blessings. Another common way of worship is to place wooden elephant statues on the altar to honor him. Phra Phrom is also known to admire Thai classical music, which is played near larger scale outdoor altars, accompanied by dancers. For a small fee, the dancers include worshiper's name into the songs they sing while dancing. Worshipers of Phra Phrom are also usually advised to abstain from consuming meat. It is also believed that worshipers have to make good on any promises made to the deity else misfortune will befall them instead of the fortune that was asked for. Items needed for prayers are available in the premises of the shrine.
The main example of this representation of Brahma is the statue at the Erawan Shrine in Bangkok, where the faith of the god has its origins in modern times. The golden dome of the Government House of Thailand also contains a statue of Phra Phrom.
Spread of the cult among Chinese
As early as the 1980s, the popularity of the Erawan cult of Brahma from its inceptions in Thailand spread, accompanied by faithful reproduction of the structure of the shrine and the image, among overseas Chinese in other countries of Southeast Asia (Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia), in Taiwan, and in China, with shrines established in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Chinese call Brahma colloquially the "Four-Faced Buddha" (四面佛 Simianfo).
Additional information of Wesuwan
Wesuwan (ท้าวเวสุวรรณ) (or Taw Wessuwan or taw- waes-suwann) resides in the realm the Celestial Realm of the 4 Demon. this realm named Jadtu-mahaa-rachi-gaa. The four quarters of this realm are ruled by 4 demon Lords. Taw Tadtaratha is Lord of the East , Taw Wirulabpaks is Lord of the South , Taw Wirunlahog is Lord of the West, and Wesuwan is Lord of the North.
Wessuwan’s magical truncheon.
Wessuwan’s weapon is traditionally the truncheon(known as “Grabong” in Thai).
This truncheon is one of four supernatural weapons, namely;
1. the Vajra of the God Indra (called “Wachira” in Thai),
2. the eyes of “Phra Yom” (Yama),
3. the special cloth of Aalaawakayaksa and
4. the “kataawut” of Wesuwan (the truncheon).This truncheon has the power to be flung through the air and crack the heads of many thousands of Ghost in one single throw.
Wesuwan was actually able to cause them to lose their lives, but in his mercy, would only ever crack their heads, in order to teach them to be better behaved. For this reason, Thai people tend to use Wesuwan statues and amulets to fend of Demons and malevolent beings, as well as putting a “Pha Yant” (Yantra Cloth) with his imaged imprinted on it along with some Kata in Khom script above the door of their houses to prevent thieves and ghosts from bothering.
For dealing with those Yaks who were bothering yogis and Ruesi and Bhikkhus in their spiritual practises, Wesuwan created a special Kata (mantra), called “Aadtaanaadtiyaparittra” to control the selfish ones with. At that time, the Buddha was residing at Mount Kichagut in Rajgir, and Lord Waes Suwann paid a visit to Lord Buddha, along with a great number of his entourage of Yaks.
In that time there were still some Yaks who were not faithful in the Buddha, who liked to bother the Bhikkhus practising in the forest, sometimes converting themselves into fearsome shapes and likenesses in order to frighten the monks and spoil their meditative practise.For this reason Wesuwan made an offering to the Sangha by giving them the Kata “Aadtaanaadtiyaparittra”, so they would be able to have dominion over thes Yaks when they became bothersome, or made an attack. When the Asuras would hear this Kata, they would run far away in their masses, for fear of, as well as respect for, the law of the Dhevas. They would not return again to bother once they had been driven away by this Kata.
Wesuwan should also be revered by businessmen and financiers, and anyone who wishes to increase his financial and material wealth. Also in times of hardship and poverty, one should revere Wessuwan, which will enable you to have enough money to pay your bills and the cost of living with without any difficulty. It is interesting to note that in the present day, Wesuwan is becoming more often revered for the material wealth aspect, than for his ability to fend of ghosts and demons, which tends to refletct society’s march towards the materialistic viewpoint, and away from the spiritual.
Lersri Pu-Kai-Kaew is the deity known by Thai people as Pho-Yai or The Powerful Occult Spirit. he was known as an old man standing with fangs and half human - half bird body. he is said to be the Teacher of all arts and those who practices the occult such as necromancy, controlling spirits etc worship him to attain spiritual abilities, knowledge and protection.
he is symbolic of success in business and monetary windfall and fortune , attraction Windfall, win Gambling, catch lucky wealth. he is an amulet which is extremely rare in the market and the process of making it is very difficult.
LerSri Pu kai kaew is believed to share miracle and fulfill wishes of prayers especially for success in business and monetary windfall and fortune. He is also regardless as "the god of wealth" by some people who receive unexpected windfall of wealth after praying to his image.
Wearing him will be able to fulfill all wishes from the users. His very powerful image ensures invitation of money into your homes and business premises. This item will definitely be important for those seeking to multiply they wealth abundantly, by magnifying their speculative affairs such as lotteries, 4-digits, football bets, horse racing and the stock market. Having her presence at home is especially crucial for those who want excellent windfall and gambling luck. For those who make speculative investments through stocks, his presence will bless you with all the right decisions.
Praying or having the LerSri pu kai kaew will be the answer to gaining the unfair advantage of getting rich easily. Divine help will enable you to anticipate new financial territories and opportunities that can fuel your finances for a more optimistic wealth outlook. Each time you feel your finances are stagnant or down, divine help will lend its hand to bring in streams of new income. The fortune LerSri will carry you to greater heights and allow you to step into the truly fortunate path for maximum wealth success. It will also help in good rapport with people and activate your personal six sense.
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement