Purchase with confident !!!
- Buyer can pay by:
- 2.Western union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank to Bank Transfer
- This item can ship to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? Message to seller with email [email protected]
- OUT of Stock (Email to seller)
- Product Code:
WAT BangKan LP NGERN Monks Group
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Purchase with Confident,Satisfaction guarantee 100% full money back.
i am in thailand and i can ship to world wide by post air mail with tracking number.
purchase by pay with:
PAYPAL , WesternUnion or Bank Transfer.
if need more info please messager me or
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: RICHLY POWER MINIATURE LP NGERN WATBANGKLAN 2515 MOONLEK THAI AMULET +CERT.
ROOPLOR LUANG POR NGERN MOLD OF WAT MOONLEX NER THONGLEANG (BRASS MATERIAL), ORIGINAL BLESSED ON YEAR BE.2515 IN SAME CEREMONY OF FAMOUS WAT BANGKAN TEMPLE. ALSO GOT CODE 14/15 WITH SAME STAMP OF WAT BANGKAN AT BOTTOM. RARE AND POWERFUL
- Creator 师傅/庙名: WAT BangKan LP NGERN Monks Group
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2515 or 1972 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Bronze SanKaWaNon Yellow Coffin nail
- Good Effective for : Richly fast, More earn Money, Successful business
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
* Come with Certification guarantee card*.
THE LP NGERN WAT BANGKAN BE.2515 AMULET is very famous and people still not understand yet with whole of them Because of the large number of different model almost 100 variants, I do not think it is common knowledge. In fact, this may help clarify some of the complexities of the LP Ngern be.2515 amulets if know as it did not issued only one temple Wat Bangkan , but there are other more 7 temple join to made and blessed with same ceremony.
Background: Begin on the years 1972 (be.2515), LP Peung who was current abbot of wat bangkan want to made amulets for help people whom do merit by donate money for build and renovate his temple. However on that time his temple has no enought budget to made a lot of amulet for every peoples, so LP Peung was resolved problem by invite other temple to join made more amulets and send to blessed together in same ceremony with his amulets.
First at all each temple will send the holy metal which written spell alphabet to wat BangKan for do ceremony (blessed by 74 famous monk) and got them back to each temple to created amulet.
after each temple finished created amulet, Those amulets has been send to blessed in two bigest ceremony.
start at Wat Suthat (Bangkok) by 127 famous monks chanted on 5 DEC 1971, and send to blessed again in ceremony at Wat Bangklan by 96 monks chanted all day all night on 20-30 Jan 1972.
then after finished. on 31 jan 1972 is first date launch LP Ngern be.2515 amulet to public and All these of 7 temple edition were blessed at the same ceremony and become to famous with most successful series ever to have been created.
These LP Ngern be.2515 every edition will have a ball inside the base (Kring) so it have to got sound when shake it. Although each temple will use mold of WatbangKan to prototype but each temples will created new mold or new code with own design for easy indentify.
This following 7 temples was joined to made amulets and indentify of each temple style.
-Wat TaiNam (join with Wat SaMaBab)
Sample edition of each temple as show below:
LP Ngern Amulets In particular the Roop-Lor (miniature) have been accepted by most experts as one of the kingdoms most enduring and popular amulets, Top rating amongst the great mold same as Somdej Wat Rakhang. They are highly respected for the power to protect worshippers from dangerous whilst also increasing fortune, charm, and bring successful life. Also Help to Successful in everything that you do, Overcome all barriers in life, Business and sales luck. Rich more rich more forever.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Phra Kring (พระกริ่ง)
Inside of Phra Kring there is a little ball of some sort, when shook it gives of a ringing sound like Bell.
Normally Phra Kring will Limited Edition made, So all of items stamp a seal and serial number at the bottom side. The seal is a symbol for real items form temple(not fake proof).
Pha-Kring will effective for bring owner fulfil any wish and protection
The Most famous Little Statuettes LoobLor LuangPhorNgern
LP Ngern’s amulet is highly rated together with 2 other great contemporary amulets in Thailand amulet collectors' circle namely Luang Pu Tuad and Wat Rakang. We have extensively covered many articles related to Somdej Toh - Wat Rakang and Luang Pu Tuad in our previous article stories. With the inclusion of Luang Phor Ngern’s coverage in SimplyBuy’s blog article, we have attained a very personal sense of achievement in delivering the Top 3 most respected amulet jewels in the mind of every serious collectors.
Luang Phor Ngern’s small cast statue “LoopLor" monk miniture and “Rian Jop” are particularly popular although he had made many types of talismans during his lifetime. This cast statue possessed broad spiritual values with respect to increasing charms and loving kindness, promoting prosperity and luck, escaping from dangers and enhancing one’s safety - weapon proof included.
LoopLor in particular is the favorite among Thai businessmen because it is believed that Luang Phor Ngern's small but wonderful figurine could increase the financial ability and business success of the beholder over time. Likewise, for protection against dangers it has been proven throughout the millennium that it is comparable to Somdej Wat Rakang's votive tablets.
For these obvious reasons, every new issued batch of Luang Phor Ngern amulets from major temples will be snapped out like hot cakes. Most famous specific major temples of LP.Ngern's amulets is below list
- Wat Bangkan
- Wat HuiKen
- Wat TaiNam
- Wat MoonLek
- Wat WangJik
- Wat HorKari
- Wat BengNaRang
- Wat KongKaRam
- Wat WatBangKlanTai (south)
- Wat TungNoi
- Wat WangKateng
The Legendary Wealth Monk LP.NGERN deity of Pichit Province
To begin with, Luang Phor Ngern was born in B.E.2351 (AD 1808) at Bangklan in Pichit Province, Thailand. His given name “Ngern” in Thai could be translated into the meaning Money or Silver. Both meanings represent Wealth to the householder. When he was a baby his parents does not have any financial hardship but rather enjoyed a rather easy life with him around.
When Luang Phor Ngern reached the age of 25, he decided to return to his village at Bangklan, Pichit Province. He stayed at Wat Kongkaram in Pijit Province where he also spent some time in practicing Tudong. But he found the atmosphere is not conducive for his practice. Before leaving he prayed the Principal Buddha and took along three Bodhi leaves sapling from the temple’s main entrance. It was during that time that he visited Wangtago village where he planted the three Bhoti tree saplings. Whilst in prayer he promised to construct a temple on that spot should the saplings mature. The rest was history - Wat Bangklan was built. The official name for this temple is Wat Hirunyaram.
During that period The Venerable Somdej Buddhachan Toh was still alive and Luang Phor Ngern had visited Wat Rakang in many occasions to pay respect and further develop his understanding in Buddhism apart from learning magical sciences. That's why the efficacy of Luang Phor Ngern's metal composite amulets are equivalently sacred as Somdej Toh's herb based amulets.
One of Luang Phor’s famous trademark is making holy water that is very well known to Pichit’s village folks during the height of his popularity. One day a Chinese businessman came to seek Luang Phor Ngern to make sacred holy water to take home for drinking and bathing for good luck purposes and increase prosperity through his business dealings. Without any hesitation, Luang Phor Ngern lighted up a candle stick and had a long conversation with that man. The man felt as though the casual conversation had taken too long and he asked “When can Luang Phor finish making the holy water?”. Luang Phor Ngern then replied him “It is already done”. The man raised his doubt and feeling let down because he didn’t witness Luang Phor Ngern chanting or do anything except having a long conversation. With a distraught mind, the Chinese man took the container filled with the supposedly holy water and left. Upon reaching the temple gate nearby the river bank, the man tried to pour away the water from the container. No matter how much water he tried to empty from the container, the holy water don’t seem to stop flowing out from his opened container. This is just one of the many stories associated with this old time miraculous Buddhist monk.
In the year B.E. 2452 at Nakhon Phatom Province the then Supreme Patriarch Somdej Phra SangKaarat (Kay) of Wat Bowon Niwet issued an invitation to all temples in every provinces to send representative monks with high Wittayaakom (magic) and Palangjit (mental power) to participate in an exchange of knowledge. There would be a test of Ultra Dhamma. The response was overwhelming as hundreds of monks from different provinces attended this knowledge exchange event that was held at Wat Phra Pathom Chedi, Nakhon Pathom for a period of 3 days and 3 nights.
The monks had to use their mental power to move a carpenter's wood plank from a starting point to a designated point and then back to the start. In this test, many monks were able to move the carpenter's wood plank to a designated point. However, most of the monks failed to move it back to the starting point. Only 10 great monks passed the test.
- LP Klan of Wat Phayatigaram, Ayuttaya, 1st Place
- LP Boon of Wat KangBanKeow, Nakon Phatom, 2nd Place
- LP Suk of Wat Makham Tao, Chinat, 3rd Place
- LP Eaim of Wat Nang, Bangkok, 4th Place
- LP Ngern of Wat Bangklan, Phicit, 5th Place
- LP Taa of Wat Paniangdtaek, Nakhon Phatom, 6th Place
- LP Tong of Wat KaoGaBotWaaSee, Nakon Sawan, 7th Place
- LP Pan of Wat Banghia, Samut Phrakam, 8th Place
- LP Yim of Wat Nongbua, Khachanaburi, 9th Place
- LP Jon of Wat Don-Ruap, Chumpon, 10th Place
The miraculous power of Luang Phor Ngern was widely known to folks throughout the Chao Phaya River from providing assistance to those in need and constructing many Buddhist structures. Luang Phor Ngern had dedicated his entire lifetime into Buddhism and lived until a ripe old age of 111 years. Luang Phor Ngern passed away on September 20, B.E.2462(AD 1919).
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement