Purchase with confident !!!
- Payment can pay by:
- 1.PAYPAL (included Credit card through paypal).
- 2.Western Union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank Transfer to My Thailand's Account
- We SHIPPING to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? ">send Message by EMAIL or Click here
- Registered member required Please log-in to get special Price & Place Order
- In Stock
- Product Code:
LP SAKORN /SAKON wat NongKrub
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: STANDING GUMAN JINDAMANEE PPKM ASHES GAMBLING LUCKY AMULET THAI LP SAKORN BE2556 PINK BOX YELLOW BRONZE +CERT.
STANDING GUMAN JIN-DA-MA-NEE ฺBE 2556, CHANTE 3 MONTH MEMORIAL 100 DAY OF PASS AWAY, NER COPPER RED FIRE, BOTTOM INSERT WITH PONGPLAI KUMAN BONE ASHES MIXED. STAMP CODE ON BACK SEAT, LIMITED EDITION WITH SERIAL NUMBER AT BOTTOM.
- Creator 师傅/庙名: LP SAKORN /SAKON wat NongKrub
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2556 or 2013 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Bronze Maha Chanuan (Recircle Old Amulets )
- Good Effective for : Gambling luck: Improved, win game lottery money
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
* Come with Certification guarantee card*.
กุมารทองหลงพ่อสาคร รุ่น2 จินดามณี 2556 เนื้อชนวน เฮี้ยนสุดๆ มีตัวตนจริง และ มีอิทธิฤทธิ์ทุกตน อุดด้วยผงพรายจิดามณี ที่หลวงพ่อสาคร ท่านได้เสกก่อนมรณะภาพ ไว้ใต้ฐาน เป็นสายกึ่งเทพกึ่งพราย รุ่นนี้น่ารักมาก ๆ อุทิศให้พรายกุมารทองจินดามณีรุ่นนี้เต็ม ๆ เข้มขลังด้วย พลังบริสุทธิ์แห่งพระธรรมวินัยในไตรมาส ส่งผลให้ตบะบารมี และฤทธิ์เดชต่าง ๆ และอีกมากมายนั้นได้ส่งมาให้จินดามณีอย่างเต็มที่ ประสิทธิ์ประสาทขึ้นมาให้เป็นรุ่นที่ระลึก สุดท้าย แจกในงาน 100วันมรณะภาพ รุ่นนี้เห็นก็รักแล้ว แรงจริง ๆ
'จิเจรุนิจิตตัง เจตะสิกัง รูปังนิพพานัง เอหิกุมาโรวา เอหิกุมารีวา อาคัจฉายะ อาคัจฉาหิ'
The famous Pong Plai Kumarn of LP Sakorn, Wat Nong Grub, from the now extremely preferred and highly sought after 73th anniversary edition, which contained a large quantity of some of the very last remaining Pong Plai Kumarn Powders of LP Tim. The amulets of Luang Por Sakorn are now an extreme rarity since the Passing Away of the Great Luang Por Sakorn, and prices are rising so fast to approach those of his predecessor and mentor Luang Pu Tim Issarigo, of Wat Laharn Rai.
Muan Sarn Sacred Powders Used In The Making Of LookOm PongPrai Kumarn is mixed of powdered PraSomdej Wat BangKhunProhm 2500 Be, Look Om balls from LP Tim (Wat Laharn Rai) and blessed gems of Luang Pu Tim, used in the making of Pra Kring and Look Om amulets, and many more sacred powders were used.
Biography of LP SaKon:
LP SaKon of Wat NongKub, Rayong province was born on 3rd February 1938. Now he is 68 year old. He studied magic and supernatural with Mr. Lor and Mr. Thad when he was young. Also, he regularly served LP Tim of Wat LaHaanRai. As he grew into a young man, he gained possession of supernatural powers, which he never used to destroy others, but always to help his peers. He was ordained at the age of 20 at Wat NongKrah. After that, he went to Wat LaHaanRai for the Buddhist Lent, where he became a disciple of LP Tim in order to dedicate himself to learning holy disciplines and Buddhist supernatural powers from LP Tim. LP SaKon is only one who succeeds in making the amulets and magic from LP Tim who has demonstrated an exquisite spirituality and incredible Buddhist supernatural powers. LP SaKon studied until he had developed a clear understanding of these matters and was adept at performing them. And then he had developed expertise in the supernatural matters that he had studied, a love of these aspects led him to seek instruction from the Venerable Father Peng Sasano at Wat Lahaan Yai. LP SaKon received advice from the Venerable Grandfather Tim to go and study with LP Hin at Wat Nong Sanom, during which time he was blessed by the Venerable Grandfather Hin’s imparting of his knowledge. After his study of the supernatural with the LP Hin, LP SaKon travelled to study with LP Som at Wat BanChong, until he had completed.
LP SaKon further studied with various and many great masters in the use of supernatural powers including both monks and laymen. In 1965, LP Kliangtham Thiyo, the ninth Abbot of Wat Nong Kub, passed away and the inhabitants of NongKub travelled to see LP Tim at Wat Lahaan Pai in order to entreat for the return of LP SaKon Manunyo to become the Abbot of Wat NongKub. Even though he had become the Abbot of Wat Nong Kub, he did not forsake LP Tim as his mentor and often returned to pay respect and always see to the care of LP Tim until LP Tim passed away in 1975 at the age of 72 years old.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
GUMAN-THONG กุมารทอง or LOKOK is a BABY GHOST amulet represents an unwanted child (aborted fetus).
Thai men believe this item is full of power. The wearer of this item is believed to be able to attract a specifically chosen member of the opposite sex. This represents a darker side of Asian beliefs, as it is usually associated with black magic. This amulet is specifically meant for men, to attract the woman of their desires or bring you lucky in love and was believed have some power from the spirit of good baby inside items. They good to bring luck for owner best for gamble and trade..also love(sex).
If you are having problems attracting that certain someone, this item is made for you.
OLD Legend tells Kuman made by A man whom have dark magic. He was very handsome and with multiple wives. One of his wives passed away while pregnant and Khun Paen reputedly used his magic to create a ghost child named 'Kuman Tong' from her womb. Amulets with the image of the ghost child are believed to protect the bearer from danger and encourage prosperity.
A good way for worship Kuman Thong please do follow this.
1 Please leave some toy, cloth , candy, milk for kuman always like buy some thing for your children
2.Do not keep this KUMAn near another amulet or over Buddha image ( if you have many Kuman please keep all together).
3. Always praying khata
GUMAN THONG : THE MAGIC SUPER BOY
Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it's really a ghost !! It's was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen's life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth's outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.
It's Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse's abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth's outer area for baking processes.That's the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.
Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivery tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner's enemies or to protect the owner's treasures.
Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae and Luang Poh YAM of wat SAmNGAM temple. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.
The Power of Guman Thong
Many clergy guru and master have always praised the power of Guman Thong because he always brings his owner prosperity, luck, and love. Anyone who possesses Guman Thong and takes good care of him and worships him will be like an explorer finding invaluable treasure. Guman Thong will stay with owner long time and needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer. They will give him luck until he gets richer and richer, and eventually becomes a millionaire.
Guman Thong is best your assistant, he will repay you by these returns:
1. Increasing your advantage in trade
2. Watching your property
3. Watching your house
4. Giving you lock in lottery
5. Telling you the future
Guman Thong can help to bring customer into your shop. He will grab their hands and lead them there (Customers would feel like walking to the shop or this shop is attractive.). he will also inspire the customers’ minds or whisper to their ears (They actually hear nothing but he would feel like doing some shopping.). However, whether your shop would run well or not it depends on other conditions such as:
1. the fortune of the shop’s owner and the right time when he bring Guman Thong to live with him
2. the quality of the goods
3. the appropriate price
4. the shopkeeper’s good manner
5. the position of the shop
Guman Thong can watch your house and your property when you are away by using his power and making other people think there was someone, some dogs, or black shadow in your house. Yet, some Guman Thong cannot have this kind of magic, because most of it depends on the owner’s fate.
How to worship Guman Thong
Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :
first time when GMT arrive to home, It is important to invite Guman Thong come in to our home.
1. No need to light a incense but important to put them in best postion. Best position of Guman in your house or office should be turn the face in the east or north and have to lower than the Buddha image’s in anyone's house. Do not let him face the west, put him at the end of your bed, or under the stair.
2. Then create particular name to him and invite your Guman Thong to your home by Call invite by his GMT name 3 round. such as "please come to stay with me" after that, every day keep praying KHATA and telling him what you desire for he could give you what you want.
3. Food is very important in bringing up Guman Thong, So have to offering must be presented at least once a day. Like the way to nourish babies, it is necessary to worship Guman Thong with fruits, sweet drink, candy, toys, rose which are his favourite.
4. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it's just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.
5. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.
6. Should not put GMT in same room or near bed of small child/children at night. Some people make a shelf for him and decorate it just like a new small baby room with little bed and pillow.
7.Guman Thong like his owner to talk to him, and you should talk to him sweetly as if he was your children.
The miniature fine art Image. good detail and scale for put inside your home or office for make good luck and by catch FENG-SHUI.
Feng Shui and Buddha image
Whenever you place any object in your home for a feng shui symbol or remedy, be sure you use the right element. For example, a metal Buddha placed in the northern sector of your home is typically an outstanding choice for location. The same statue placed in the east sector of your home won't have beneficial results. In fact, metal in a wood element sector can impede your feng shui design since metal cuts wood. Avoid putting a Buddha statue on the floor; this is deemed very disrespectful. If you opt for a Laughing Buddha, don't forget to rub his belly. While this isn't a requirement, many people claim that rubbing Buddha's belly everyday (the fatter the belly the better) will bring luck and prosperity to all in the home.
Additional information of Pong PLAI KUMAN Powder
PLAI KUMAN POWDER ผงพรายกุมาร : is meaning powder which mixed with cemetery soil and other holy place. It is the most essential composition of Powerful amulets in thailand.
Origin PLAI KUMAN POWDER was Created by a famouse monk name Luang Phu TIM of Wat Lahanrai, rayong province, Thailand.
The PLAI KUMAN POWDER is very popular in thailand because have to Created by Famous monk him self. Monk will instruced his a close disciple to locate the corpse of a pregnant woman who had only passed the cremation ceremony on Tuesday.
Furthermore Famous Monk also mixed with the burnt head bone of the dead fetus, a number of other sacred Powders (including somdej wat rakang powder, Jindahmanee of wat kangbangkaw, 108 different herbs and sedges) and the important objectivity is Sacred Soil from many Cemetery pace.
The mixture was chanted for day on end before being each pressed into the molds of his amulet. This was required in essential composition to created this sacred PLAI KUMAN POWDER!!!
This item come Along with the Certificate of Authenticity. Limited mintage to pieceworldwide
This below is top 4 Thailand Association Company Of Experts To Verify Your Precious Thailand Amulet. All top 4 is Most famous trusted and accepted by international collector included Thai, Chinese-Malaysia and Chinese-Singapore about verification standard with highest correct.
DDPRA company. the Bigest online biding auction site in thailand.
***can use card's number online checking authentic at they official website***
SAMAKOM ThaiAmulet committee
***can use card's number online checking authentic at they official website***
ThaPhraChan TPC magazine Company
***can use card's number online checking authentic at they official website***
T-Amulet Thailand (by Master Mr.Tone BangKae) Company
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement