Log-In to see price or contact seller by message
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- Buyer can pay by:
- 2.Western union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank to Bank Transfer
- This item can ship to world wide by post air mail register ( has tracking number from THAILAND POST).
- In Stock
- Product Code:
LP KEY wat SriLamYog
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: THAI REAL AMULET MEDEL LERSRI PIKANET SUCCESSFUL RICH MONEY GAMBLING LP KEY.
Sedti-Mee-Suk, Bring Becometo Rich Man More Money Wealth, Silver Plated Edition
- Creator 师傅/庙名: LP KEY wat SriLamYog
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2550 or 2007 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Metal Solid Mixed
- Good Effective for : Gambling, Increase luck, More chance to win gamble
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*item has Temple code + Temple pack + Serial number stam*.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Additional information of Ganesha (Pi Ka Net)
Genesha (พระพิฆเนตร เทพแห่งความสำเร็จ) isThe Elephant deity who riding on a rat or Genesha is The Lord of Success
Thai people believe that wearing a Genesha amulet will bring them luck and successful
Genesha has become one of the commonest mnemonics for anything associated with Hinduism. This not only suggests the importance of Ganesha, but also shows how popular and pervasive this deity is in the minds of the masses.
The son of Shiva and Parvati, Genesha has an elephantine countenance with a curved trunk and big ears, and a huge pot-bellied body of a human being. He is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth. In fact, Genesha is one of the five prime Hindu deities (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and Durga being the other four) whose idolatry is glorified as the panchayatana puja.
Significance of the Genesha Form
Ganesha's head symbolizes the Atman or the soul, which is the ultimate supreme reality of human existence, and his human body signifies Maya or the earthly existence of human beings. The elephant head denotes wisdom and its trunk represents Om, the sound symbol of cosmic reality. In his upper right hand Genesha holds a goad, which helps him propel mankind forward on the eternal path and remove obstacles from the way. The noose in Ganesha's left hand is a gentle implement to capture all difficulties.
The broken tusk that Genesha holds like a pen in his lower right hand is a symbol of sacrifice, which he broke for writing the Mahabharata. The rosary in his other hand suggests that the pursuit of knowledge should be continuous. The laddoo (sweet) he holds in his trunk indicates that one must discover the sweetness of the Atman. His fan-like ears convey that he is all ears to our petition. The snake that runs round his waist represents energy in all forms. And he is humble enough to ride the lowest of creatures, a mouse.
How Genesha Got His Head
The story of the birth of this zoomorphic deity, as depicted in the Shiva Purana, goes like this: Once goddess Parvati, while bathing, created a boy out of the dirt of her body and assigned him the task of guarding the entrance to her bathroom. When Shiva, her husband returned, he was surprised to find a stranger denying him access, and struck off the boy's head in rage. Parvati broke down in utter grief and to soothe her, Shiva sent out his squad (gana) to fetch the head of any sleeping being who was facing the north. The company found a sleeping elephant and brought back its severed head, which was then attached to the body of the boy. Shiva restored its life and made him the leader (pati) of his troops.
Hence his name 'Ganapati'. Shiva also bestowed a boon that people would worship him and invoke his name before undertaking any venture.
Additional information of Phor-poo-LERSRI
Phor-poo-lersri (พ่อปู่ฤษี) is same as the great teacher of monk and master in thailand , he is not only the observer religious precepts, but also has much knowledge, sciences and so on.
The venerable lersri tradition is therefore linked to the Buddhist tradition, and its practioners were hermits of sundry ascetic practices that nowadays are totally forgotten, as well as in touch with diverse practices from the Hindu and Animist traditions, one of their main principles being that extreme purification of one's body leads to purification of one's spirit in the attainment of Awakening.
From the origin the lersri enjoyed a lot of freedom in their life and Spiritual practice, having no fixed organization to watch over them and give them order, so they were living free lives, being living example of the joy there is to be a Holy man and help other being by miraculous ways.
The ancient teachers pay respects of Phor-poo-lersri as the highest teachers who have many benefits that teach to the students willingly. The highest teachers have built Phra lersri's picture of worshipping. And the latter period of time also go to worship "phra ersi" in order to make a merit.
The one who prepossessing "Phorpoo lersri " must honest in his occupation, strongly pay attention to Phor Poo will receive a good thing. Phorpoo lersri will bring that one prosperous, charming and selling, and also protect him out of the devils, dangerous as the glass for making everything as he wants and succeeds.
The merit of worshipping Phorpoo lersri is for the one who worship will receive the protection, has a charming and great kindness, succeed in duty and responsibility and has a luck and money, be richer and richer.
wearing kit for item: as shown on photo of listing (if not shown you can contact seller for additional purchase )
- Frame case will beautiful and best shape fit for amulet.
- Frame case will made by high quality metal material for long time wearing with every day / every where.
- Necklace will a long chain to easy move pass a head, and a lovely design match with an amulet pendant.
- wearing kit can suit any garments and fine in any season.
- Wearing this amulet pendants necklace on any occasion can make you look fashion and charming.
Don't miss it !!!
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement