Purchase with confident !!!
- Payment can pay by:
- 1.PAYPAL (included Credit card through paypal).
- 2.Western Union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank Transfer to My Thailand's Account
- FREE SHIPPING to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? ">send Message by EMAIL or Click here
- Registered member required Please log-in to get special Price & Place Order
- In Stock
- Product Code:
WAT Nok 108 Monks mass Blessing
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: SOMDEJ PAINT THAI REAL AMULET CHINNARAJ LUCKY CHARM 108 MONK WAT NOK ORANGE.
Grand Open New Building Batch, Red Holy Powder Tablet, Hand Paintting, 24k Gold Leaf, Year 2011
- Creator 师傅/庙名: WAT Nok 108 Monks mass Blessing
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2554 or 2011 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Holy Powder mixed
- Good Effective for : Lucky Fulfill hopes, successful life , great wealt windfall
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*Come with Temple code + Temple pack + Serial number*.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
History of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj is an image of Buddha which is well known among Thai Buddhists and foreigners. The reason for this is that it is the most beautiful and prestigious image of Buddha. It is the highest class of sculpture in Buddhistic Arts. The artisans who built the images are believed to have an original imagination without imitation from anywhere else. Pra Buddha Chinnaraj is a Buddha image that belongs to the Sukhothai Art and is made of bronze. The gesture is Marn Vichai with a lap of 2.85 meters wide (equals the length of Thai measurement system: 5 human’s elbows 1 double finger and 5 fingers) and 3.72 meters high (equals the length of Thai measurement system: 7 human’s elbows and 1 double finger) sitting on a concrete base ornamented with patterns of upside up and down lotuses. According to the Northern history text concerning the casting of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj image, Pra Buddha Chinnasi image, and Pra Sri Sardsada image, it is stated that “in the year 957 (B.E. 1500) and some texts stated the year to be 1357 (B.E. 1900) Pra Chao Sri Dhamma Tri Pidok or Pra Maha Dhamma Raja Li Thai, after the completion of Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat, commanded 5 renowned Brahmans: named Ba Indra, Ba Brahm, Ba Phissanu, Ba Raja Singh, and Ba Raja Kusol including artisans from Sri Sachanarai, Sawankhalok, Chiang Saen and Hari Phun Chai to cast 3 Buddha images as the Principal images of the Viharn: Pra Buddha Chinnaraj, Pra Buddha Chinnasi, and Pra Sri Sardsada. During the casting of Buddha images, Northern history text stated that upon the completion of casting, only 2 perfect images accomplished: Pra Buddha Chinnasi, and Pra Sri Sardsada. Pra Buddha Chinnaraj didn’t appear complete which was uncommon. On the third attempts, it was still the same. Pra Chao Sri Dhamma Tri Pidok prayered to an angel to inspire the success of the image casting as intended. On Thursday night, on the 8th of the lunar month, month 6, year 1357 (J.B. 319) (B.E. 1900) the gold pouring ceremony had been held once again. This time there was a Tapakao person, a hermit; no one knew where he came from. He helped sculpture and pour gold by himself. Taken out of the mold, the image was a surprise because the golden sheet was all over the image resulting in a spectacular, golden and sparkling image.
The 1st gold gilding: Pra Buddha Chinnaraj wasn’t colored and gilded with 100% gold leaf like what it is in the present time. There was a record of the first gold gilding during King Ekatosarod when he came to pay respect to Pra Buddha Chinnaraj. In addition, according to the record in Krung Sri Ayuthaya history text written by the royal secretary, Somdej Krom Pra Poramanuchidchinoros, he stated that “ In 1603 (B.E. 2146), King Ekatosarod paid his royal visit to pay respect to Pra Buddha Chinnaraj. He commanded that gold, royal commodity be made in gold and color to cover Pra Buddha Chinnaraj by himself. When it was complete, a celebration had been held in respect to the Buddha statue for 7 days and 7 nights. It was a gigantic celebration…”
The 2nd gold gilding: In the reign of King Rama V (Chulachomklao), his royal majesty came to pour metal to cast the replica of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj. According to the record in the royal diary, during the royal visit to the northern province of King Rama V, it stated in a section that on October 17th in the year of Ratanakosin 120 (B.E. 2444), “Today, in an early morning, 52 minutes, gold gilding of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj, I covered the gold leaves all over the face of the stsute as King Ekatosarod did to Pra Buddha Chinnaraj and as King Rama IV (Chomklao) did to Pra Buddha Chinnasi, and the royal relatives, aristocrats, and artisans of the Department of Coloring completed the rest at 2 o’clock in the afternoon…”
The 3rd gold gilding: King Rama IX (Bhumipol Adulayadej) requested the Crown Prince to represent him to gild the face of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj on July 6th, 2004 (B.E. 2547) and the craftsmen of the Department of Silapakorn continued to finish it. From December 1st -9th, 2004, 9 days 9 nights in total, the celebration was arranged as traditionally usual. Princess Mahachakri Sirindhorn presided the celebration of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj on December 1st, 2004 Pra Buddha Chinnaraj is decorated with glass and teak composition carved and painted with color and gilded with gold leaves. The composition is exquisite with craftsmanship and enhances the beauty of Pra Buddha Chinnaraj. It is assumed that the composition was built in the early years of Ayudthaya Period. Nowadays, Pra Buddha Chinnaraj is established in a Viharn of Wat Prasriratatna Mahathat Worawiharn. The image is recognized as beautiful and sacred. It is widely worshipped by Buddhists.
Pra Buddha Sri Dhamma Tri Pidok or Pra Maha Dhamma Raja Li Thai, after the completion of building of Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat wanted to cast 3 Buddha images as the Principal image in the Viharn. The king got 5 Brahmans named Ba Indra, Ba Brahm, Ba Phissanu, Ba Raja Singh, and Ba Raja Kusol. The king asked for renowned sculptonrs from Sri Sachanalai town, Swankhalok together with first class artisans from Chiang Saen and Hari Phun Chai to assist in the casting of the 3 Buddha images.
Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat Phitsanulok
Phitsanulok Province, is generally called WAT YAI or WAT LUANG POR PRA BUDDHA CHINNARAJ. It was a royal temple that was originally built in the Sukhothai Dynasty in 1905, King Mongkut promoted it to be the first rated royal temple, worawihan, in 1915. At present, it is named in full Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat. It is an ancient temple that is very important historically and anthropologically. Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat Phitsanulok is located on the east bank of Nan River opposite from the Phitsanulok City Hall. Prince Damrong Rajanupab said about Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat Phitsanulok that “The temple is big and more important than other temples in Phitsanulok and may be built in the Sukhothai period and renovated from time to time”. Some said it may be built at the beginning of Sukhothai period. However, the Northern history textbook stated that “In the year approximately 1357 (B.E. 1900) Pra Chao Sri Dhamma Tri Pidok (Pra Maha Dhamma Raja, King Li Thai) was a king of Sukothai, who was a true believer in Buddhism. He also studied Tri-Pidok, trilogy of Buddhism, and teachings of other religions profoundly. He commanded that Wat Pra Sri Mahathat be built on the East side with a Pagoda in the middle, 4 viharns at the 4 corners with 2 terraces, and 3 Buddha images were casted to be the principal Buddha statue in the temple. There are many invaluable ruins and artifacts. Somdej Pra Chao Boromwong Ther Praya Narissara (Prince Naris) wrote “After paying respect to Pra Buddha Chinnaraj, I took notice on pulpits, the pavilion, and others that were so outstanding that I have never seen such exquisite things like these before.” For the planning of Wat, Pra Prang was the main construction of the Wat. Pra Prang is urrounded by corridors and Viharns. The Viharn in the east was the location of Pra Attaros which was called Viharn with 9 rooms. At present, there are only Pra Attaros, columns and parts of the mound of Pra Viharn. On the west Pra Viharn rested Pra Buddha Chinnaraj. On the north Pra Viharn, Pra Buddha Chinnasi was situated On the south Pra Viharn , Pra Srisardsada was seated. Pra Buddha chinsi and Pra Sardsada are currently established at Wat Bawarnivas Viharn in Bangkok. Thus, Wat Pra Sri Rattana Mahathat built replicas to replace the originals.
wearing kit for item: as shown on photo of listing (if not shown you can contact seller for additional purchase )
- Frame case will beautiful and best shape fit for amulet.
- Frame case will made by high quality metal material for long time wearing with every day / every where.
- Necklace will a long chain to easy move pass a head, and a lovely design match with an amulet pendant.
- wearing kit can suit any garments and fine in any season.
- Wearing this amulet pendants necklace on any occasion can make you look fashion and charming.
Don't miss it !!!
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement