Log-In to see price or contact seller by message
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- Buyer can pay by:
- 2.Western union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank to Bank Transfer
- This item can ship to world wide by post air mail register ( has tracking number from THAILAND POST).
- In Stock
- Product Code:
WAT BangKan LP NGERN Monks Group
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Purchase with Confident,Satisfaction guarantee 100% full money back.
i am in thailand and i can ship to world wide by post air mail with tracking number.
purchase by pay with:
PAYPAL , WesternUnion or Bank Transfer.
if need more info please messager me or
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: THAI AMULET LOOBLOR LP NGERN WAT BANGKAN SMILE FACE MEDITATION PEACE BE.2553 BRASS.
KONGTOON53, NICE SKIN + SMILE FACE + FEATURED CODE NAME AT FRONT TEMPLE YANT CODE AND SERIAL NUMBER AT BOTTOM, GOOD EFFECT INCREASING FORTUNE, CHARMS AND SUCCESS. SUCCESSFUL IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO, OVERCOME ALL BARRIERS IN LIFE, BUSINESS AND SALES LUCK
- Creator 师傅/庙名: WAT BangKan LP NGERN Monks Group
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2553 or 2010 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Bronze SanKaWaNon Yellow Coffin nail
- Good Effective for : Bizs: More Customer, Easy trade, Low Problem
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*Come with Temple code + Temple pack + Serial number*.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
The miniature fine art Image. good detail and scale for put inside your home or office for make good luck and by catch FENG-SHUI.
Feng Shui and Buddha image
Whenever you place any object in your home for a feng shui symbol or remedy, be sure you use the right element. For example, a metal Buddha placed in the northern sector of your home is typically an outstanding choice for location. The same statue placed in the east sector of your home won't have beneficial results. In fact, metal in a wood element sector can impede your feng shui design since metal cuts wood. Avoid putting a Buddha statue on the floor; this is deemed very disrespectful. If you opt for a Laughing Buddha, don't forget to rub his belly. While this isn't a requirement, many people claim that rubbing Buddha's belly everyday (the fatter the belly the better) will bring luck and prosperity to all in the home.
The Most famous Little Statuettes LoobLor LuangPhorNgern
LP Ngern’s amulet is highly rated together with 2 other great contemporary amulets in Thailand amulet collectors' circle namely Luang Pu Tuad and Wat Rakang. We have extensively covered many articles related to Somdej Toh - Wat Rakang and Luang Pu Tuad in our previous article stories. With the inclusion of Luang Phor Ngern’s coverage in SimplyBuy’s blog article, we have attained a very personal sense of achievement in delivering the Top 3 most respected amulet jewels in the mind of every serious collectors.
Luang Phor Ngern’s small cast statue “LoopLor" monk miniture and “Rian Jop” are particularly popular although he had made many types of talismans during his lifetime. This cast statue possessed broad spiritual values with respect to increasing charms and loving kindness, promoting prosperity and luck, escaping from dangers and enhancing one’s safety - weapon proof included.
LoopLor in particular is the favorite among Thai businessmen because it is believed that Luang Phor Ngern's small but wonderful figurine could increase the financial ability and business success of the beholder over time. Likewise, for protection against dangers it has been proven throughout the millennium that it is comparable to Somdej Wat Rakang's votive tablets.
For these obvious reasons, every new issued batch of Luang Phor Ngern amulets from major temples will be snapped out like hot cakes. Most famous specific major temples of LP.Ngern's amulets is below list
- Wat Bangkan
- Wat HuiKen
- Wat TaiNam
- Wat MoonLek
- Wat WangJik
- Wat HorKari
- Wat BengNaRang
- Wat KongKaRam
- Wat WatBangKlanTai (south)
- Wat TungNoi
- Wat WangKateng
The Legendary Wealth Monk LP.NGERN deity of Pichit Province
To begin with, Luang Phor Ngern was born in B.E.2351 (AD 1808) at Bangklan in Pichit Province, Thailand. His given name “Ngern” in Thai could be translated into the meaning Money or Silver. Both meanings represent Wealth to the householder. When he was a baby his parents does not have any financial hardship but rather enjoyed a rather easy life with him around.
When Luang Phor Ngern reached the age of 25, he decided to return to his village at Bangklan, Pichit Province. He stayed at Wat Kongkaram in Pijit Province where he also spent some time in practicing Tudong. But he found the atmosphere is not conducive for his practice. Before leaving he prayed the Principal Buddha and took along three Bodhi leaves sapling from the temple’s main entrance. It was during that time that he visited Wangtago village where he planted the three Bhoti tree saplings. Whilst in prayer he promised to construct a temple on that spot should the saplings mature. The rest was history - Wat Bangklan was built. The official name for this temple is Wat Hirunyaram.
During that period The Venerable Somdej Buddhachan Toh was still alive and Luang Phor Ngern had visited Wat Rakang in many occasions to pay respect and further develop his understanding in Buddhism apart from learning magical sciences. That's why the efficacy of Luang Phor Ngern's metal composite amulets are equivalently sacred as Somdej Toh's herb based amulets.
One of Luang Phor’s famous trademark is making holy water that is very well known to Pichit’s village folks during the height of his popularity. One day a Chinese businessman came to seek Luang Phor Ngern to make sacred holy water to take home for drinking and bathing for good luck purposes and increase prosperity through his business dealings. Without any hesitation, Luang Phor Ngern lighted up a candle stick and had a long conversation with that man. The man felt as though the casual conversation had taken too long and he asked “When can Luang Phor finish making the holy water?”. Luang Phor Ngern then replied him “It is already done”. The man raised his doubt and feeling let down because he didn’t witness Luang Phor Ngern chanting or do anything except having a long conversation. With a distraught mind, the Chinese man took the container filled with the supposedly holy water and left. Upon reaching the temple gate nearby the river bank, the man tried to pour away the water from the container. No matter how much water he tried to empty from the container, the holy water don’t seem to stop flowing out from his opened container. This is just one of the many stories associated with this old time miraculous Buddhist monk.
In the year B.E. 2452 at Nakhon Phatom Province the then Supreme Patriarch Somdej Phra SangKaarat (Kay) of Wat Bowon Niwet issued an invitation to all temples in every provinces to send representative monks with high Wittayaakom (magic) and Palangjit (mental power) to participate in an exchange of knowledge. There would be a test of Ultra Dhamma. The response was overwhelming as hundreds of monks from different provinces attended this knowledge exchange event that was held at Wat Phra Pathom Chedi, Nakhon Pathom for a period of 3 days and 3 nights.
The monks had to use their mental power to move a carpenter's wood plank from a starting point to a designated point and then back to the start. In this test, many monks were able to move the carpenter's wood plank to a designated point. However, most of the monks failed to move it back to the starting point. Only 10 great monks passed the test.
- LP Klan of Wat Phayatigaram, Ayuttaya, 1st Place
- LP Boon of Wat KangBanKeow, Nakon Phatom, 2nd Place
- LP Suk of Wat Makham Tao, Chinat, 3rd Place
- LP Eaim of Wat Nang, Bangkok, 4th Place
- LP Ngern of Wat Bangklan, Phicit, 5th Place
- LP Taa of Wat Paniangdtaek, Nakhon Phatom, 6th Place
- LP Tong of Wat KaoGaBotWaaSee, Nakon Sawan, 7th Place
- LP Pan of Wat Banghia, Samut Phrakam, 8th Place
- LP Yim of Wat Nongbua, Khachanaburi, 9th Place
- LP Jon of Wat Don-Ruap, Chumpon, 10th Place
The miraculous power of Luang Phor Ngern was widely known to folks throughout the Chao Phaya River from providing assistance to those in need and constructing many Buddhist structures. Luang Phor Ngern had dedicated his entire lifetime into Buddhism and lived until a ripe old age of 111 years. Luang Phor Ngern passed away on September 20, B.E.2462(AD 1919).
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement