Log-In to see price or contact seller by message
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- Buyer can pay by:
- 2.Western union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank to Bank Transfer
- This item can ship to world wide by post air mail register ( has tracking number from THAILAND POST).
- In Stock
- Product Code:
AC KUBA SUBIN SuMeSo
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Purchase with Confident,Satisfaction guarantee 100% full money back.
i am in thailand and i can ship to world wide by post air mail with tracking number.
purchase by pay with:
PAYPAL , WesternUnion or Bank Transfer.
if need more info please messager me or
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: THAI AMULET GUMAN BOY GOLDEN FACE MINIATURE BRONZE STATUE GAMBLING KB SUBIN.
GUMAN NHA-NA-THONG (GOLDEN FACE ), FINAL BATCH 2009 OF KUBA SUBIN (MONK) BEFORE CAME OUT BECAME TO MASTER (ACHAN). INSERT WITH LUCKY AND CHARMING DEITY FACE PIECE NA-MO-NER-HOM + 2 SILVER TAKUD + HAND SIGN YHAN BY KUBA SUBIN HIMSELF
- Creator 师傅/庙名: AC KUBA SUBIN SuMeSo
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2552 or 2009 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Bronze mixed
- Good Effective for : Gambling Excellent, fulfill wishes, lucky with windfall
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*Come with Temple code + Serial number*.
Specially trick for worship this GUMAN GOLDEN FACE FINAL BATCH 2009" KB subin
1. first time when item comming to your home, use 12 incense put infront of your home door for permit bring guman spirit to your home
2. put guman on altar place by put lower buddha imag, But do not turn the GMT face to west side
3. put some money 200THB (around 7 USD)inside bottom and leave that money 7 day with GMT . take out 200 after 7 day. and dont need chang new one. after that u can use this money as LUCKY money to investement, gambling or other. during 7 day will have khata for praying every day on morning too, Khata i will call "LUCKY MONEY KHATA"
4.every full moon night feed with some banana, orange, fire 1 incense
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Additional information of GUMAN-THONG
GUMAN-THONG กุมารทอง or LOKOK is a BABY GHOST amulet represents an unwanted child (aborted fetus).
Thai men believe this item is full of power. The wearer of this item is believed to be able to attract a specifically chosen member of the opposite sex. This represents a darker side of Asian beliefs, as it is usually associated with black magic. This amulet is specifically meant for men, to attract the woman of their desires or bring you lucky in love and was believed have some power from the spirit of good baby inside items. They good to bring luck for owner best for gamble and trade..also love(sex).
If you are having problems attracting that certain someone, this item is made for you.
OLD Legend tells Kuman made by A man whom have dark magic. He was very handsome and with multiple wives. One of his wives passed away while pregnant and Khun Paen reputedly used his magic to create a ghost child named 'Kuman Tong' from her womb. Amulets with the image of the ghost child are believed to protect the bearer from danger and encourage prosperity.
A good way for worship Kuman Thong please do follow this.
1 Please leave some toy, cloth , candy, milk for kuman always like buy some thing for your children
2.Do not keep this KUMAn near another amulet or over Buddha image ( if you have many Kuman please keep all together).
3. Always praying khata
GUMAN THONG : THE MAGIC SUPER BOY
Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it's really a ghost !! It's was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen's life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth's outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.
It's Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse's abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth's outer area for baking processes.That's the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.
Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivery tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner's enemies or to protect the owner's treasures.
Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae and Luang Poh YAM of wat SAmNGAM temple. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.
The Power of Guman Thong
Many clergy guru and master have always praised the power of Guman Thong because he always brings his owner prosperity, luck, and love. Anyone who possesses Guman Thong and takes good care of him and worships him will be like an explorer finding invaluable treasure. Guman Thong will stay with owner long time and needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer. They will give him luck until he gets richer and richer, and eventually becomes a millionaire.
Guman Thong is best your assistant, he will repay you by these returns:
1. Increasing your advantage in trade
2. Watching your property
3. Watching your house
4. Giving you lock in lottery
5. Telling you the future
Guman Thong can help to bring customer into your shop. He will grab their hands and lead them there (Customers would feel like walking to the shop or this shop is attractive.). he will also inspire the customers’ minds or whisper to their ears (They actually hear nothing but he would feel like doing some shopping.). However, whether your shop would run well or not it depends on other conditions such as:
1. the fortune of the shop’s owner and the right time when he bring Guman Thong to live with him
2. the quality of the goods
3. the appropriate price
4. the shopkeeper’s good manner
5. the position of the shop
Guman Thong can watch your house and your property when you are away by using his power and making other people think there was someone, some dogs, or black shadow in your house. Yet, some Guman Thong cannot have this kind of magic, because most of it depends on the owner’s fate.
How to worship Guman Thong
Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :
first time when GMT arrive to home, It is important to invite Guman Thong come in to our home.
1. No need to light a incense but important to put them in best postion. Best position of Guman in your house or office should be turn the face in the east or north and have to lower than the Buddha image’s in anyone's house. Do not let him face the west, put him at the end of your bed, or under the stair.
2. Then create particular name to him and invite your Guman Thong to your home by Call invite by his GMT name 3 round. such as "please come to stay with me" after that, every day keep praying KHATA and telling him what you desire for he could give you what you want.
3. Food is very important in bringing up Guman Thong, So have to offering must be presented at least once a day. Like the way to nourish babies, it is necessary to worship Guman Thong with fruits, sweet drink, candy, toys, rose which are his favourite.
4. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it's just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.
5. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.
6. Should not put GMT in same room or near bed of small child/children at night. Some people make a shelf for him and decorate it just like a new small baby room with little bed and pillow.
7.Guman Thong like his owner to talk to him, and you should talk to him sweetly as if he was your children.
PALAK NA THONG พระลักษณ์หน้าทอง (Lakshmana) was known as a hero that possessed a handsome and charming feature. Everyone who saw or have an eye contact with him will fall in love. the miracle angel deity that bring great attraction, Powerful bring wealth and luck to the owner
Regarding to the Ramakien story,
Lakshmana is described as the incarnation ofAnanta Shesha, the thousand-headed Naga upon whom rests Lord Vishnu in the primordial ocean of milk(Kshirasagara) . The Lord of Serpents, Sheshanaga was incarnated to the earth in the form of Lakshmana and during the Dwapara Yuga, he incarnated as Balarama. He is said to be an eternal companion of Vishnu in all incarnations.
Lakshmana is part of the Mariyada Purshottamm, or The Perfect Man personified by Rama , by his unswerving loyalty, love and commitment to his elder brother through times of joy and adversity alike. He is an invincible warrior committed to virtue and the service of his brother. He never covets the throne of Ayodhya , nor hesitates from joining his brother in exile, even though he does not have to.
Lakshmana is considered a powerful warrior nearly equal to Rama. In the war against Ravana and his Lankan army of rakshasas, Lakshmana slays thousands of powerful demons such as Atikaya and Prahasta, Ravana's chief commanders, and his son Indrajit. With Rama, he also slays Kumbhakarna, the great giant rakshasa.
Lakshmana is revered for his absolute devotion to Rama.
His performance of his duties as a younger brother is considered to be a sacrifice and superiority of character as such duties are especially hard to do in adverse conditions. Lakshmana's life symbolizes the duties of a man to his elders and superiors, and how greatly valued is seflessness in a man's character.
While he is generally considered to be rather short-tempered when compared to Rama, Lakshmana is also considered an important element of Mariyada Purushottama, displaying great courage and presence of mind when Rama becomes distraught, angry and desperate over the loss of Sita — in an uncharacteristic display of desperation, a furious and almost hopeless Rama, not knowing of Sita's fate or whereabouts, is suddenly about to fire a weapon capable of bringing vast devastation of life; Lakshmana stops Rama, calms him down, explains to him that the world is not responsible for their separation from Sita, and consoles and encourages his righteous brother, while giving him support and strength to keep looking for her.
วิชาพระลักษณ์หน้าทอง นับ เป็นวิชาสายเมตตามหานิยมที่มีอานุภาพสูส่ง ขาวโขนละครในนับถือกันมากที่สุด เชื่อกันว่าใครได้ครอบแล้วจะเป็นเมตตามหานิยมแก่ตนเองไปหาผู้ใดเขาก็รัก จะร้องรำทำเพลงประการใด ใคร ๆ ก็ชอบ ดังนั้นจึงเป็นที่นับถือกันมาก สาย วิชาพระลักษณ์หน้าทองเป็นสายวิชาที่ปกปิดกันมากเพราะเป็นที่หวงแหนของครูบา อาจารย์สมัยก่อน อย่างไรก็ตามวิชาพระลักษณ์หน้าทองนั้นก็มีหลายสาย อย่างพวกลิเกก็มีวิชาตำรับพระลักษณ์หน้าทองเช่นกัน ใช้เสกแป้งสำหรับทาหน้าทาตัว เป็นวิชาสายในวังที่หาได้ยากเก่าแก่ที่สุด และที่สำคัญคือการทำวิชาพระลักษณ์หน้าทองขจึงเหนือกว่า สายอื่น ๆ มาก ผู้ที่ได้ลงวิชา นอกจากจะเป็นผู้ที่มีเสน่ห์เมตตามหานิยมแล้ว ยังเป็นผู้ที่มีวาสนาดี มีคนอุปถัมภ์ค้ำชู บังเกิดความเจริญรุ่งเรืองในชีวิตอย่างสูงสุด ความน่าอัศจรรย์ของวิชาพระลักษณ์หน้าทองจึงนับว่าสูงส่งยิ่งนัก
ด้านตำนานของวิชาพระลักษณ์หน้าทองนั้น มาจากเรื่องรามเกียรติ์ ในท้องเรื่องรามเกียรติ์นั้นพระรามมีพี่น้องทั้งหมดสี่คน คนที่สนิทที่สุดคือพระลักษณ์ เป็นองค์อนันตนาคราชกลับชาตมาเกิดเพื่อช่วย เหลือพระรามในการสังหารอสูร มีร่างกายสีทอง ทั้งนี้เนื่องจากองค์อนันตนาคราชแต่เดิมนั้นก็มีเกล็ดเป็นทองคำทั้งร่าง เมื่อกลับชาติมาเกิดเป็นพระลักษณ์ก็มีการทองตามไปด้วย ลักษณะพระลักษณ์นั้นกล่าวคำบรรยายว่า หนึ่งพักตร์ สองกร มีพระพักตร์เป็นสีทองคำ ใส่มงกุฎยอดแหลม อยู่ในพงศ์พันธุ์แห่งองค์นารายณ์อวตาร เรียกสั้น ๆ ว่า “นารายณ์พงศ์”
พระลักษณ์นั้นตามท้องเรื่องรามเกียรติ์เป็นผู้ที่มีความกล้าหาญชาญชัย ซื่อสัตย์ต่อองค์พระรามด้วยชีวิต ความซื่อสัตย์จงรักภักดีต่อองค์พระรามผู้พี่อย่างยากที่จะหาใครมาเปรียบได้ นอกจากนี้พระลักษณ์ยังเป็นผู้มีจิตใจเยือกเย็น คอยคิดคอยช่วยเหลือพระรามโดยตลอด
พระลักษณ์เป็นผู้ที่มีวาสนาสูส่งผู้หนึ่งของโลกในยุคนั้นเรื่องความมีวาสนา หรือบุญบารมีของพระลักษณ์นั้นก็ไม่ธรรมดาเพราะครั้งที่มีการแข่งขันยกมหาคัน ศรเพื่อเสี่ยงทายว่าผู้ใดที่ยกได้จะได้นางสีดาไปเป็นภรรยา เทพพรหมทุกชั้นฟ้ามาแข่งขันเพื่อจะยกก็หาใครยกได้ไม่ แม้รวมคนตั้งพันมายกก็ยังยกไม่ขึ้น พอพระลักษณ์มาลองยกก็ยกได้แต่ด้วยรู้ว่าพี่ชายคือพระรามนั้นรักนางสีดาอยู่ ก็เลยขอสละสิทธิ์ให้พระรามมายกปรากฏว่าพระรามก็ยกได้และได้แต่งงานกับนางสี ดา นี่ก็เป็นอีกครั้งที่พระลักษณ์แสดงให้เห็นถึงความมีน้ำใจทั้งยังแสดงให้เห็น ถึงบุญบารมีของพระลักษณ์ว่าไม่ธรรมดาเช่นกัน
PHA-BUCHA-STATUE is amulet Statue or figure of simbolic which use for put inside your home or office for make good luck and by catch FENG-SHUI
What Is Feng Shui?
Feng shui — which literally translates to "wind and water" — is the ancient Chinese art of placement. The goal is to enhance the flow of chi (life force or spiritual energy), and to create harmonious environments that support health, beckon wealth and invite happiness.
Feng Shui and Buddha Statues
Whenever you place any object in your home for a feng shui symbol or remedy, be sure you use the right element. For example, a metal Buddha placed in the northern sector of your home is typically an outstanding choice for location. The same statue placed in the east sector of your home won't have beneficial results. In fact, metal in a wood element sector can impede your feng shui design since metal cuts wood. Avoid putting a Buddha statue on the floor; this is deemed very disrespectful. If you opt for a Laughing Buddha, don't forget to rub his belly. While this isn't a requirement, many people claim that rubbing Buddha's belly everyday (the fatter the belly the better) will bring luck and prosperity to all in the home.
Feng Shui Rules for Buddha Placement
The first thing you want to do when placing a Buddha statue or any statue of a deity is to make sure the location is truly one of reverence. This means you should never place one in a bathroom or kitchen. Also, you want the height of the Buddha to be at least eye level. Looking down at a deity is considered rude and irreverent. Avoid placing near electrical outlets, elect or equipment with moving parts and motors. This type of activity disturbs the surrounding energy.
Most Auspicious Location for Your Buddha
- Facing the main door: Many feng shui consultants recommend placing the Buddha opposite the main front door of a home on a table that is about thirty inches high. This location allows Buddha to interact with the chi energy entering your home. From this position, the statue can neutralize any negative chi, and transform it from damaging to very lucky energy.
- Living room: Buddha is also quite comfortable in the living room. The best position for Buddha in the living room is facing the front door.
- On a desk: Students should place Buddha on their desks. This is a perfect location to enlist a little help with lessons and evoke Buddha auspicious energy for fulfilling your academic goals.
- Office table or reception's desk: For those that own a business, placing Buddha on a reception's desk can help bring prosperity to your company.
- Meditation garden: This is an ideal area for a Buddha statue. One of the most popular poses is the Meditation Buddha.
- Buddha altar: If you're Buddhist, then you already have an altar, just make sure you place this altar in your home where meditation and reflection can be practiced.
- Yoga room: If you practice yoga, then you have a special room or area of a room in your home devote to your exercise. This is an excellent place for a Buddha statue. Just be sure to place it eye level or higher.
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement