Purchase with confident !!!
- Payment can pay by:
- 1.PAYPAL (included Credit card through paypal).
- 2.Western Union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank Transfer to My Thailand's Account
- We SHIPPING to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? ">send Message by EMAIL or Click here
- Registered member required Please log-in to get special Price & Place Order
- In Stock
- Product Code:
LP DOO wat SaKae
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: VINTAGE THAI AMULET CATCH MONEY RING PURE SILVER 925 RICH LP DOO 1982 SZ-10.
Whan Ma-Ha-Lab. Holy Bring Rich Lucky Ring,year 1982, แหวนพระพุทธสี่เหลี่ยม หลวงปู่ดู่ วัดสะแก เนื้อเงิน หน้าเล็กจำนวนสร้าง 5,000 วง หลวงปู่ดู่อธิษฐานจิต (ตอกโค้ด) ออกให้บูชาโดยให้ผู้เช่าบูชาตั้ง 2 แถว แถวยาวอ้อมพระอุโบสถ์ไปจนถึงศาลาวัดแล้วรับแหวนที่กุฏิ
- Creator 师傅/庙名: LP DOO wat SaKae
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2525 or 1982 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Silver 925 (Pure / Sterling)
- Good Effective for : Bz: Rid resolve problem Fast, Success Business Life
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*item has stamped Temple code*.
Hard to find now
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Nang Kwag (นางกวัก) is believed to bring money into household. Nang Kwak normally depicted as a young Thai woman in Thai traditional clothes, sitting on her knees with the right hand up, beckoning to bring money in. Thai people like to have Nang Kwak in their home and business stores. According to the legend, the real name of Nang Kwak was Supawadee. She was the daughter of Sujitbrahma, her father and Sumontha, her mother. She was born in merchant family in Matshikasun City. When she was young, she was blessed to bring wealth to her family by one of her masters. Since then her family was gradually wealthier and wealthier. Later, many people respected her. After she passed away, people cast her statue to worship and ask for their wealth.
Believed to be helpful for shop-owners. Her statues usually are found near cash registers in most Thai restaurants. A small glass of water is often found in front of her statue as an offering. Some people even wear her small statue pendant as they believe that Nang Kwak brings money luck to them.
Nang Kwak is a benevolent spirit. She is deemed to bring luck, especially in the form of money, to the household.
Additional information of Luang Phor Sotorn Buddha image
Pra Buddha Sotorn (หลวงพ่อโสธร) or Luang Pho Sothorn is a Buddha statue greatly revered for its sacredness. In the seated meditative attitude, the gilded stucco statue of 165 centimeters from knee to knee and height of 148 centimeters displays the distinct characteristics of Lan Chang art, the art that is prevalent in the northeast of Thailand and Laos.
It is said that originally Luang Phor Sothorn was a bronze statue with all the beautiful characteristics of a Buddha image. Fearing that it would not survive a burglary, the monks in the wat masked it with stucco.
No one knows how long Luang Pho Sothorn has been installed in the wat. Legend has it that three Buddha statues floated along the stream from the North to Tambon Sam Pratuan, Cha Cheong Sao precinct. Despite much effort, the people in the neighborhood could not pull them out of the stream.
Afterwards, the largest statue drifted down further to Ban Laem, Samut Songkram province. It was therefore installed at Wat Ban Laem. The smallest, floating down to Bang Plee, was housed in the ubosot of Wat Bang Plee. Luang Pho Sothorn, the second largest, drifted to Wat Sothorn pier. After arduous attempts to retrieve Luang Phoh failed, a master was called in to perform a ceremony. Sacred threads tied around the wrist of Luang Pho Sothorn was effortlessly lifted and has been installed in the wat since then.
Formally known as Wat Hong, Wat Sothorn Wararam Worawihan is belived to have been built around the end of the Ayutthaya Period. Situated on the west bank of Bang Pakong river, the wat was completely destroyed by a flood. A new wat was then constructed, taking the name of Wat Sao Tong after the banner pole in the wat. But as the pole was blown into two pieces by strong wind, the name was changed to Wat Sao Taun
The wat received a new name again when it came to house Luang Pho Sothorn. Wat Sothorn, the name at the time, means the three Buddha of the same womb. Later yet, the spelling was changed to fit the attributes of Luang Pho. Wat Sothorn, in its present spelling, means the temple of the sacred Buddha image.
Wat Sothorn Wararam Woravihan
This temple is located on the edge of the Bangpakong River in the south part of the city. It was built during the Ayutthaya Period. Towards the end of this period, the revered "Luang Por Sothon" was enshrined there. The statue is sculpted in a meditation pose. It is 1.65 metres wide and 1.48 metres high. Every day, a large number of people come to pay homage to "Luang Por Sothon". Some will pray to have their wishes granted, and those who are successful will return to present offerings by commissioning the dancers who are on hand to perform as a way of showing gratitude. At present, the Ubosoth or main chapel is being rebuilt as the original was in a state of disrepair. The new Ubosoth is in the style of the Rattanakosin Period and will be completed in 1998. Upon completion, this temple will be the largest white marble temple in the world. In the area of the temple, there are stalls that sell food produce and local merchandise from Chachoengsao and nearby provinces. At the temples pier, there is a long-tail boat service to take people between the market in the city and the temple. The cost is B40,or it is possible to rent a boat to see the sights along the Bangpakong River. The cost depends on the number of people and the distance of the route.
The Luang Pho Sothorn Cerebrating Festival
My Holy ring are available in US size
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement