information about this item
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: REAL THAI AMULET SALIKA GEM ELEPHANT GOD OF SUCCESSFUL LP HONG 2TAKUD WHITE.
Chok-Lap-Ma-Ha-Sed-Ti , Millionaire Lucky, Insert 2 Takud +gems
- Creator 师傅/庙名: LP HONG wat PhetBuRi
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2546 or 2003 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Holy Powder mixed
- Good Effective for : Bizs: Good wealth, Success business, high profit
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*item Received direct from temple*.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
Additional information of Ganesha (Pi Ka Net)
Genesha (พระพิฆเนตร เทพแห่งความสำเร็จ) isThe Elephant deity who riding on a rat or Genesha is The Lord of Success
Thai people believe that wearing a Genesha amulet will bring them luck and successful
Genesha has become one of the commonest mnemonics for anything associated with Hinduism. This not only suggests the importance of Ganesha, but also shows how popular and pervasive this deity is in the minds of the masses.
The son of Shiva and Parvati, Genesha has an elephantine countenance with a curved trunk and big ears, and a huge pot-bellied body of a human being. He is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth. In fact, Genesha is one of the five prime Hindu deities (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and Durga being the other four) whose idolatry is glorified as the panchayatana puja.
Significance of the Genesha Form
Ganesha's head symbolizes the Atman or the soul, which is the ultimate supreme reality of human existence, and his human body signifies Maya or the earthly existence of human beings. The elephant head denotes wisdom and its trunk represents Om, the sound symbol of cosmic reality. In his upper right hand Genesha holds a goad, which helps him propel mankind forward on the eternal path and remove obstacles from the way. The noose in Ganesha's left hand is a gentle implement to capture all difficulties.
The broken tusk that Genesha holds like a pen in his lower right hand is a symbol of sacrifice, which he broke for writing the Mahabharata. The rosary in his other hand suggests that the pursuit of knowledge should be continuous. The laddoo (sweet) he holds in his trunk indicates that one must discover the sweetness of the Atman. His fan-like ears convey that he is all ears to our petition. The snake that runs round his waist represents energy in all forms. And he is humble enough to ride the lowest of creatures, a mouse.
How Genesha Got His Head
The story of the birth of this zoomorphic deity, as depicted in the Shiva Purana, goes like this: Once goddess Parvati, while bathing, created a boy out of the dirt of her body and assigned him the task of guarding the entrance to her bathroom. When Shiva, her husband returned, he was surprised to find a stranger denying him access, and struck off the boy's head in rage. Parvati broke down in utter grief and to soothe her, Shiva sent out his squad (gana) to fetch the head of any sleeping being who was facing the north. The company found a sleeping elephant and brought back its severed head, which was then attached to the body of the boy. Shiva restored its life and made him the leader (pati) of his troops.
Hence his name 'Ganapati'. Shiva also bestowed a boon that people would worship him and invoke his name before undertaking any venture.
wearing kit for item: as shown on photo of listing (if not shown you can contact seller for additional purchase )
- Frame case will beautiful and best shape fit for amulet.
- Frame case will made by high quality metal material for long time wearing with every day / every where.
- Necklace will a long chain to easy move pass a head, and a lovely design match with an amulet pendant.
- wearing kit can suit any garments and fine in any season.
- Wearing this amulet pendants necklace on any occasion can make you look fashion and charming.
Don't miss it !!!
The salika bird
The understanding of the term “Salika” can be shallow amongst many amateur Thai amulets collectors, and often referring them to a pair of love birds, known for bringing the power of attraction and improving relationships. Such amulets are highly recommended for people in the sales force that may require the effect of sweet talking, and mystical power of attraction.
Often in Thai spiritual practices and blessing, there is a common form of blessing referred as “Salika Lin Tong” (Tongue Golden, Great Speak), if directly translated; it will be Salika golden tongue blessing. This is a blessing ritual whereby the master draws a yant at the end of the disciple’s tongue, followed by blessing through blowing one or more gold leaves over it, displaying an end result of a golden tongue. This is based on the fact that the salika has an enchanting voice when it sings, and thus whoever blessed will have the same enchanting “tongue” for attracting people. In Thai language context, the proverb, "having a salika tongue" is used to refer to a person who sweet-talk excessively.
The term "Salika" in Thai, refers to “Nok Salika” ('Nok' means bird) and in English refers to Magpie. Sometimes Magpie and Jay birds are used interchangeably. Magpies are like poets in that they have a voice which can express words with distinct sounds, like human speech. Even if they cannot speak, they do can imitate the sound of the human voice. Magpie-larks are one of the 200-odd species of bird around the world that are known to sing in duet.
It is no surprise that Salika is actually the magpie bird. In fact, magpie had been traditionally recognized as a bird of joy across many cultures, from western to oriental territories. In both Chinese and Korean mythology, they believe the magpies form a bridge across the sky joining the 3 bright stars of Aquila, also called the Cowherd, or Lyra, or Spinning Damsel, across the Milky Way. This happens on the 7th night of the 7th Moon, and represented in the Chinese annually celebrated festival and folklore “Cowherd and the fairy” story. The magpie here has the meaning of connecting and strengthening the love relationship for lovers, who live far apart, or facing all sorts of resistance and experiencing objections from family members.
The Chinese traditionally see the magpie as a bird of good fortune and happiness when they arrived before them, and it is a misfortune to kill one. The singing of a magpie foretells happiness and good luck. That's why it is called 'Happy Magpie' by Chinese people. The Manchu minority in Northeast China even regards magpies as sacred birds. Under the Manchu dynasty it also represented imperial rule. Legends concerning magpies are found in the historical records about Manchu. The Koreans too believed in magpies and perceived them as the sign for arrival of good news and good people or benefactor, the same way the Chinese do. The most famous painting related to a magpie is the one with striped tiger (ggach'i wha horangi minhwa): the magpie is happily chirping to a tiger. The magpie represented good news and the tiger symbolized good luck, since its pronunciation in Chinese sounds similar to good luck (bok).Another interpretation states that the magpie is the village spirit that announces good omens, and the tiger is the servant that does his bidding.
In summary the Magpie bird represents that following qualities
- Symbol of joy and luck
- Symbol of bridging relationships
- Having a beautiful voice
All these sums up to the effects of Maha Seneh, Maha Niyom and Chok Dee. For all who wears salika amulets. The power of Salika will manifest itself greatly if one cultivate the art of speaking Truthfully, and Rightfully with Good Intention. Do not speak ill of others, gossip or talk behind other's back.
สาริกาลิ้นทองในความเชื่อของโบราณนั้น เป็นนกชนิดหนึ่งที่มีเสียงไพเราะและจะส่งเสียงได้ไพเราะที่สุดในตอนช่วงหาคู่ ดังนั้นเราจึงมักเห็นของขลังชนิดนี้เป็นรูปนก หรือนกคู่และยังเชื่อกันว่าหากใครมีสาริกาลิ้นทองไว้ติดตัวจะไปเจรจาการงานใดๆกับใครก็จะประสบผลสำเร็จทุกประการ พูดจาอะไรจะมีแต่คนฟัง คนเชื่อ มีอำนาจในการต่อรอง
สาริกาลิ้นทอง เมตตา มหานิยม มหาเสน่ห์มั่งคั่งร่ำรวย โชคลาภค้าขาย เป็นของขลังที่ใช้เสริมเสน่ห์ พูดอะไรใครก็ชอบ พูดอะไรใครก็หลง พูดอะไรใครก็เชื่อ เสริมสร้างเสน่ห์ เมตตาให้กับตนเองเพื่อที่จะได้มีงาน มีคนนิยมชมชอบสนับ สนุนผลงาน ให้มีเงินทองนั้นเองและที่สำคัญให้โชคดีร่ำรวย
สาริกาหรือสาริกาลิ้นทอง เป็นของขลังที่ใช้เสริมเสน่ห์ เมตตา โชคลาภ พูดอะไรใครก็ชอบ พูดอะไรใครก็หลง พูดอะไรใครก็เชื่อ เรามักได้ยินข่าวคนดังๆ คนมีหน้าที่การงานดี มักจะไปลงคาถาสาริกา หรือสาริกาลิ้นทอง เพื่อเสริมสร้างเสน่ห์ เมตตาให้กับตนเองเพื่อที่จะได้มีงาน มีคนนิยมชมชอบสนับ สนุนผลงาน ให้มีเงินทองนั้นเองและที่สำคัญให้โชคดี
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement