Purchase with confident !!!
- Payment can pay by:
- 1.PAYPAL (included Credit card through paypal).
- 2.Western Union / Money gram.
- 3.Bank Transfer to My Thailand's Account
- We SHIPPING to world wide by post air mail register with tracking number from THAILAND POST.
- Please Purchase with Confident. Seller has accepted 100% Satisfaction guarantee by full refund money.
- More Question? ">send Message by EMAIL or Click here
- Registered member required Please log-in to get special Price & Place Order
- In Stock
- Product Code:
AC NING LerSriSaNae
information about this item
! Click on tab below for show all information
Items Specifications :
Item 名稱: LOCKET PHOTO GUMAN THONG BABY SPIRIT GAMBLING MONNEY CASINO LUCKY THAI AMULET AC NING BE2553.
LUCKY LOCKET. SACRED BABY SPIRIT POWER SIT ON TOAD. BRING GAMBLING WEALTH CASINO WIN. BACKSIDE INSERT 3 DICE.
- Creator 师傅/庙名: AC NING LerSriSaNae
- Years made 年份 : B.E.2553 or 2010 A.D
- Main Material 原料 : Holy Powder mixed
- Good Effective for : LOVE, Attract amorously, Great happy in sexual
- Size : See on photo, if not clear please email me
- FrameCase : As Show on listing, if not show please email me
*Full Insert with holy stuff mixed. All in one items*.
This is a very fine amulet piece, it was incantation and bless with Good powerful magic.
It is a mantras phonetic Praying word to consecrate and control power of this item. If temple give khata with item. I will do it to audio MP3 file and send to buyer within 7day after package ship out. If buyer not received please email to Ask me again.T
More information of this item:
GUMAN-THONG กุมารทอง or LOKOK is a BABY GHOST amulet represents an unwanted child (aborted fetus).
Thai men believe this item is full of power. The wearer of this item is believed to be able to attract a specifically chosen member of the opposite sex. This represents a darker side of Asian beliefs, as it is usually associated with black magic. This amulet is specifically meant for men, to attract the woman of their desires or bring you lucky in love and was believed have some power from the spirit of good baby inside items. They good to bring luck for owner best for gamble and trade..also love(sex).
If you are having problems attracting that certain someone, this item is made for you.
OLD Legend tells Kuman made by A man whom have dark magic. He was very handsome and with multiple wives. One of his wives passed away while pregnant and Khun Paen reputedly used his magic to create a ghost child named 'Kuman Tong' from her womb. Amulets with the image of the ghost child are believed to protect the bearer from danger and encourage prosperity.
A good way for worship Kuman Thong please do follow this.
1 Please leave some toy, cloth , candy, milk for kuman always like buy some thing for your children
2.Do not keep this KUMAn near another amulet or over Buddha image ( if you have many Kuman please keep all together).
3. Always praying khata
GUMAN THONG : THE MAGIC SUPER BOY
Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it's really a ghost !! It's was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen's life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth's outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.
It's Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse's abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth's outer area for baking processes.That's the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.
Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivery tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner's enemies or to protect the owner's treasures.
Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae and Luang Poh YAM of wat SAmNGAM temple. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.
The Power of Guman Thong
Many clergy guru and master have always praised the power of Guman Thong because he always brings his owner prosperity, luck, and love. Anyone who possesses Guman Thong and takes good care of him and worships him will be like an explorer finding invaluable treasure. Guman Thong will stay with owner long time and needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer. They will give him luck until he gets richer and richer, and eventually becomes a millionaire.
Guman Thong is best your assistant, he will repay you by these returns:
1. Increasing your advantage in trade
2. Watching your property
3. Watching your house
4. Giving you lock in lottery
5. Telling you the future
Guman Thong can help to bring customer into your shop. He will grab their hands and lead them there (Customers would feel like walking to the shop or this shop is attractive.). he will also inspire the customers’ minds or whisper to their ears (They actually hear nothing but he would feel like doing some shopping.). However, whether your shop would run well or not it depends on other conditions such as:
1. the fortune of the shop’s owner and the right time when he bring Guman Thong to live with him
2. the quality of the goods
3. the appropriate price
4. the shopkeeper’s good manner
5. the position of the shop
Guman Thong can watch your house and your property when you are away by using his power and making other people think there was someone, some dogs, or black shadow in your house. Yet, some Guman Thong cannot have this kind of magic, because most of it depends on the owner’s fate.
How to worship Guman Thong
Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :
first time when GMT arrive to home, It is important to invite Guman Thong come in to our home.
1. No need to light a incense but important to put them in best postion. Best position of Guman in your house or office should be turn the face in the east or north and have to lower than the Buddha image’s in anyone's house. Do not let him face the west, put him at the end of your bed, or under the stair.
2. Then create particular name to him and invite your Guman Thong to your home by Call invite by his GMT name 3 round. such as "please come to stay with me" after that, every day keep praying KHATA and telling him what you desire for he could give you what you want.
3. Food is very important in bringing up Guman Thong, So have to offering must be presented at least once a day. Like the way to nourish babies, it is necessary to worship Guman Thong with fruits, sweet drink, candy, toys, rose which are his favourite.
4. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it's just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.
5. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.
6. Should not put GMT in same room or near bed of small child/children at night. Some people make a shelf for him and decorate it just like a new small baby room with little bed and pillow.
7.Guman Thong like his owner to talk to him, and you should talk to him sweetly as if he was your children.
Additional information of Pong PLAI KUMAN Powder
PLAI KUMAN POWDER ผงพรายกุมาร : is meaning powder which mixed with cemetery soil and other holy place. It is the most essential composition of Powerful amulets in thailand.
Origin PLAI KUMAN POWDER was Created by a famouse monk name Luang Phu TIM of Wat Lahanrai, rayong province, Thailand.
The PLAI KUMAN POWDER is very popular in thailand because have to Created by Famous monk him self. Monk will instruced his a close disciple to locate the corpse of a pregnant woman who had only passed the cremation ceremony on Tuesday.
Furthermore Famous Monk also mixed with the burnt head bone of the dead fetus, a number of other sacred Powders (including somdej wat rakang powder, Jindahmanee of wat kangbangkaw, 108 different herbs and sedges) and the important objectivity is Sacred Soil from many Cemetery pace.
The mixture was chanted for day on end before being each pressed into the molds of his amulet. This was required in essential composition to created this sacred PLAI KUMAN POWDER!!!
The good luck frog is found in many cultures around the world.
Frogs appear during the season of spring when the weather starts to get warmer and have traditionally been associated with new beginnings. In Christianity, the three stages of the frog, egg, tadpole and amphibian symbolize spiritual evolution.
In China the frog is a symbol of good luck. In China they speak of the frog on the moon, whereas people from the Western world will speak of the man on the moon.
In Ancient China images of frogs were found on the drums used to summon thunder and much need rain.
The frog is associated with the lunar yin. The Frog spirit Ch’ing-Wa Sheng represents prosperity in business and healing. It is although important that the frog never be placed in a well. A frog in a well is a symbol of ignorance.
Some say frogs are associated with prosperity because they are found near water and we are all in desperate need of water to survive.
Japanese : The Japanese word for frog is kaeru. Kaeru also means “return”. In Japan frogs are very auspicious.Anyone travelling may want to bring a frog amulet on their journey as this is believed to secure a safe return. Many may also want to keep a small frog amulet in their purse or wallet at all times. The idea is that the frog will see to it that money always finds its way back to the wallet.
Naturally people who are draw towards gambling may want to bring a good luck frog amulet.
Chinese : Good Luck Frog with Three Legs Money FrogAn extremely popular frog is the Chinese three-legged money frog. Some Call them Feng Shui frogs. It is claimed that this frog will bring good fortune and prosperity into the home.Many of these money frogs have an old Chinese coin in their mouth or sit on a bed of coins.This good luck frog should be placed on a low shelf facing the front door, preferably in the corner diagonally opposite the door. Never place the money frog in your kitchen, bathroom or bedroom.
All other rooms are fine. The three-legged frog has a reputation for attracting wealth into the home.
Ancient Eygpt : In Ancient Egypt Heqet is the frog-headed goddess of child birth. She also took part in fashioning the child in the womb.
Midwives were called “Servants of Heqet”. Women used frog shaped amulets were common to promote an easy delivery. Amulets portraying frogs were placed on Egyptian mummies to promote the dead person’s soul to be reborn.
Panamanian : Golden FrogAnyone travelling to Panama cannot help but notice images of golden frogs all over the place. Golden frogs are highly auspicious. Many believe that if you are lucky enough to see a golden frog in the wild you are sure to attract wealth.
This certainly is a good luck frog! There is also an old superstition in Panama that a golden frog actually turns into gold when it dies.
Optional for this item (Additional)
Please read all before Purchase !!!
- we accept Paypal, Western-union, Moneygram and Bank transfer
- Buyer pay all fees
- i can ship world wide
- Package Ship out from THAILAND by Post-office service with register air mail
- Combine shipping will automatic for same address and purchase in 5 day
- package will ship out within 2-5 day after payment complete (excluding holiday)
- Tracking number will email after package was shiped out and pass customs review process
- Buyer responsive for all Tax Duties and import fees of buyer government
- Estimated Delivery time 25- 60 days depend on location. If buyer can't agree to wait, please do not purchase. i don't want to fix trouble because this misunderstand
Stock Photo of item(s).
- This listing selling with stock photo, So it not actual photo of item in my current stock.
- Under Multiple quantity selling, i am using stock photo of 1 item to selling many quantity, so your received item(s) may not actual piece as seen on listing but i am confirm there your received will be similar and all significant not much difference between them. 100% guarantee about condition detail will similar as you see.
- If buyer want to see actual picture of item, it ok. Buyer have to place order and complete payment before, after that just email to me with subject "want to see actual picture if paid item(s)". i will take photo(s) of actual item in current stock and send to you by reply your email. if you saw photo and confirm i will ship out package but if buyer no want to get it, buyer can cancel order and get full refund. (this process may take 2-3 day for take a photo)
- Due to many type of monitors, the actual color may be a little bit different as shown
Return / Replacement / Refund
- i accept full respond guarantee 100% buyer satisfaction,
- if buyer not satisfied or feel unhappy with received item. Buyer can return it back and get full refund.
- please email me before if you want to return package. please do not ship not thing before contact me
- return with in 15 day after received package (have not to over 30 day after payment complete)
- buyer accept to pay shipping cost of return package and this cost not refundable
- the returned item must have a authorization tracking number which can be obtained
- 100 % money back will make after i received return package or tracking number of them
- please packing the return package as well as in original condition, because if item damage on delivery i can not accepted and package will be return to the sender.
Damaged or incorrect item received
- If get mistake on received item(s) please give me to resloved this problem by do not open dispute on ebay or paypal, because that will make only delay process.
- When your received item was damaged on delivery or you have received item(s) that you did not purchase, please contact me immediately. i will resend new one to replacement